Second Weekly meeting#
Please add any content that I've missed, or new ideas!
- We are going to pace down the reading material. Discussions can be held any week.
- There is a need for a tutorial on how to approach the documentation : there is one started here
- Next meeting, next week, same time! Thursday Feb the 17th, 3p.m. (EST), 8p.m. (GMT).
- A new page will be open in this wiki with a collection of project ideas. We can think about splitting into groups depending on interests in these projects.
Reordering reading materials#
There is still confusion about the way to approach the documentation so work in the documentation guide will get priority this week (please contribute!)
I have recorded a screencast with Jon Kaplan about the bigger picture as a general overview. I will publish it as soon as I have time to edit it.
Participant presentations#The field is open for anyone to present on whatever wonderland related topic you wish.
Philip has volunteered to organise an intro talk on MT-Game (date to be determined!)
Bring your own module for peer review!#If you guys want to present your work at weekly meetings (which would be fantastic for peer review), you can send the jar file to me (at least) 1 hour before the meeting. Please note that if you are all working from the tutorial, you will need to use custom names so that all the modules can be deployed at the same time. Pre-pending your user name should be enough to avoid any problems.
Considerations#Presentation at the Virtual Worlds best practices in education conference. If anyone is interested I'll be happy to work on this.
SEO - Search engine optimisations : Please include links to the Wonderland pages from your blog posts.
PLEASE POST MATERIAL TO YOUR BLOGS! And try to review at least two others per week (leaving comments with feedback is a form or review!).
Problems at the meeting#
- Some people had trouble with audio. Please let me know if I can be of any help sorting that out. You can also target the google group for help, which will be a better idea than just me!
- Marlon: would be cool to record the sessions. (From last week!)
- It is going to be impossible for me to try to run the session and be recording at the same time, so if anyone wants to volunteer for this, it would be great!
- Nina: would be good to have a latest links kind of page. (From last week!)
- We can use this wiki for highlights of the week? any ideas?